cd player

How can I tell if a 6 disc cd player from a 2002 toyota 4 runner OE will fit in my 2000 $ runner that came with a single cd player am/fm sterio cassete player.

Reply to
joemarie

On Thu, 14 Dec 2006 16:43:36 -0500, "joemarie" found these unused words floating about:

Demount your current unit and compare size and pounting holes ...

-=OR=- ask the dealer, giving the exact model numbers.

Reply to
Sir F. A. Rien

Reply to
Wolfgang