change a 5spd to an automatic transmission?

can you change a 4cy 5spd transmission to an automatic on a 95 T-100

Reply to
Jbobs

I don't know but I have a friend who wants to do the opposite on his 85 4x4 maybe you could swap parts.

-dru

Reply to
DruG

It also requires changing of the wiring and the ECU (fly wheel of course and probably radiator) -- cheaper to trade vehicles!

Reply to
Wolfgang

no, far better off to trade vehicles,

Reply to