Changing spark plugs- 4 cyl 2RZFE ? ?

Hi, I WAS thinking about changing the plugs on my Taco. However, there is an assembly that goes over the plugs that I don't know anything about and suggests there's more to this than I thought.

Is changing the plugs on this engine best left to a mechanic? I'm basically a do-it-yourself oil chg guy with no pretensions about being an engine mechanic.

Thanks

Reply to
BillC

Take it to your mechanic, if he brakes something he pays for it not you.

Reply to
Scotty