Clarifications-How to replace lower ball joints

I should clarify my posting. I noticed the dust covers (sealed lubricant) at ball joints are cracked and dirts collected there. Hand-removing a little dirt, I could see some clean grase. According to FSM, this is nightmare work to do. Does anyone experience this? Other than tie rod end pullers, what other tools I should have in hands? I have regular brake. What will I expect to run into while replacing them? Do I need to realign the front wheel?

Thanks in advance, Matt

Reply to
Matt