Class Action Tacoma Springs

Was wondering who would like to join me in a class action suit against Toyota for the dangerously defective leaf springs BREAKING on just about every 95-97 tacoma truck. This is worse than the 3.0 liter head gasket problem and they are doing absolutely nothing for those of us who bought these defective trucks.

Reply to
me

Iain Kent

My 98' v6 4wd had a leaf break as well...

Ia> The problem isn't limited to 95-97 Tacomas. The springs on my 98 are

Reply to
JS

Is that a "limp down the road carefully" kind of episode, or a "stop immediately" episode?

Reply to
Doug Kanter

sounds like ya should be a man and buy a real man's truck

Reply to
I'm Right

Our trucks will last longer than your trucks! AND have a higher resale value! Bet you cant sell your 10 year old SHEBY for what we can ! You measure your miles in the 10's we measure ours in the 100's!

4 Toyotas

90 4X4 p/u 264,000 sold for 9,500.00

87 1 ton 287,000 sold for 5,300.00 91 4X4 164,000 sold for 9,200.00

90 4 runner is our current one,

Searcher1

Reply to
Searcher1

what do you mean? a Tundra? or the new Tacoma? or are you a troll

Reply to
notmyrealname

Reply to
Bob Palmer

"I'm Right" sez:

I can only surmise from this statement that "real men" enjoy proving themselves by pushing their GM/Ford/Dodge trucks to their destination after the manly truck transmission has eaten its young ...

Good manliness to ya, VLJ

Reply to
vlj

Not sure what you mean by this statement. I am a little surprised to see someone who sells aftermarket products for Toyota's and uses this NG to advertise his web site whenever possible say this without making it perfectly clear he's joking. davidj92

Reply to
davidj92

The problem isn't restricted to Tacomas either. To my amazement, my 1998 Toyota Hilux Xtracab pickup broke a leaf last year for no apparent reason other than poor manufacture.

"JS" a écrit dans le message news: iWGOe.78820$ snipped-for-privacy@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca...

Reply to
Leachim Sredna

my 16 year old shebby with 190,000 miles and still has all the original gaskets is worth more than any 1990 toy pu. no sludge in my shebby, ansd i can tow a HOUSE, the toy pu, maybe tow a lawnmower

Reply to
I'm Right

My 88 Toyota pickup has about 180,000 miles on it. Had to have the head gasket done twice, but other than that, a fuel pump and a brake master cylinder, it's done alright! It still gets me to work and around just fine. Since I don't tow houses, I didn't need a full size pickup. If I had a full size pickup, the gas mileage (or lack thereof) would probably kill me @ $2.77.9/gallon here in North San Diego County.

Reply to
TOM

Reply to
Bob Palmer

How many of the body panels have NOT fallen off your vehicle so far, from rust?

Reply to
Doug Kanter