Considering Buying 94-96 Tacoma 4x4 V6 auto - any caveats?

Hi, brand new to the group. Ran out of reasons not to own a small pickup for the odd jobs / hauling needs of rehabbing an old house. Looking at '94-'96 era Tacoma, would like 4WD / V6 / auto(so the wife can drive it too). Any particular problems with these trucks to watch out for? also what is price range for one of these with 120-150K on the odo? Many thanks in advance,

AD

Reply to
AD

Can't help too much but I'm pretty sure begining in '95 the engines increased in horsepower.

dennis in nca

Reply to
rigger

Kelly Blue book shows this:

Note it is for retail and in excellent shape. But, it should give you a starting point. I picked the most common options- - which you can change.

Reply to
OldPhart

Well, when I clicked on the above link it didn't give all of the info- you will have to enter your zip code and check the options yourself.

Reply to
OldPhart

The Tacoma started in 95 I believe.

I have a 94 pickup that is still runn>>> Hi, brand new to the group. Ran out of reasons not to own a small

Reply to
Tee