convert 92 4runner to manual hubs

I'm converting my ADD to manual. As will soon become evident, I dont really know what I'm doing but I'm fairly confident from info on a couple websites that I can easily do this.

Namely,

Anyhow, I'm putting on used Aisin hubs that came complete with rotor, so I've taken them off the rotor and taken them apart just to make sure they look good in there.

Do I have to be careful about orientation of anything when I put them back together? This might be obvious to me once I get my adds off, but currently they are still on. What about the (pardon my precise terminology) that bolt and washer assemby thingy that sites right in the middle of the hub innards?

Should I clean and regrease these hubs before installing, and if so, is there a procedure I should follow? Thanks

Reply to
VisionR42

Here's one:

And be very light on the grease, too much is not good.

Reply to
Roger Brown