Cost to Replace Ball Joints 1997 Toyota Previa

I usually do.

Does "Fuller Rath" indicate you have anger management issues? Sounds like.

What DID your post mean?? You seemed to want to indict Firestone, the Pep Boys, and some "indies" (whatever they are. Not a racial comment, I would hope), as hiring "high school dropouts for techs". Did you intend to make a point or do you usually just babble?

I am sure your life is challenging and productive, and with your obvious affluence you may not have to do anything yourself. Many would envy such a position. For those who cant afford high prices, they have to do it themselves, or just drive it as is.

Reply to
hls

Will,

You're being taken for a long ride, it'll be bumpy enough to empty your pockets!!

First off, call around and check on prices for ball joints, and shocks. Call your local NAPA, AutoZone, then call your local dealer. Buy where you feel comfortable buying... Then, whilst driving home from buying said parts, look around your neighboorhood for someone who might also be working on their vehicle. Maybe fancy asking them if they'd be interested in making some money working on your vehicle...

you'll laugh when it's all said and done... you were quoted $2200 and you'll probably end up spending less than $1k... oh yeah, the coolant flush? Should cost you the price of the coolant... flushing isn't tricky... it's not even hard.

RedForeman

Reply to
RedForeman

Boo Hoo another moron who wears a bra on his head offering a methaneous outburst........

: > 2. You read things into my post that I never said. Take an Evelyn Wood : reading course : >

: > 3. Do it yourself is fine if your life is an empty book and you don't : have anything else to do : >

: > Have a nice day : >

: >

: : I suspect if you had a ball joint in one hand and a chocolate ice cream : cone in the other, you would not be able to tell which is which....... : : .....yet you, somehow, feel qualified to comment on the situation. : :

Reply to
Fuller Rath

: > 2. You read things into my post that I never said. Take an Evelyn Wood : > reading course : >

: > 3. Do it yourself is fine if your life is an empty book and you don't : > have anything else to do : >

: > Have a nice day : : I usually do. : : Does "Fuller Rath" indicate you have anger management issues? Sounds like. : : What DID your post mean?? You seemed to want to indict Firestone, the Pep : Boys, : and some "indies" (whatever they are. Not a racial comment, I would hope), : as : hiring "high school dropouts for techs". Did you intend to make a point or : do : you usually just babble? : : I am sure your life is challenging and productive, and with your obvious : affluence you : may not have to do anything yourself. Many would envy such a position. For : those : who cant afford high prices, they have to do it themselves, or just drive it : as is. :

The only anger management issues I have are with twerps whose logistical powers are slightly less than those of a grasshopper. Enjoy your nice day watching Oprah ...................

Reply to
Fuller Rath

"Logistical"??? ROTFLMAO

Reply to