Costly New Climate Rules for California Cars

The California Air Resources Board is expected to lay out a regulatory scheme which will not only cost consumers hundreds of millions of dollars while having no discernable impact on the climate, but which also tramples on federal authority for setting fuel efficiency standards.

TOM

Means we'll be getting it here in Mass shortly, *ESP* if it costs and has no real impact!

Reply to
HachiRoku

What federal "Authority"?

The Feds have usurped rights granted to the states and the citizens and have stepped into all parts of our lives and interjected "authority" where they have none.

Kirk

Reply to
kirk_