Cruise Control that I installed. 2009 Taco

I was looking for the cheapest way to get around in a good smaller truck so I can haul some stuff on the weekends yet last me and get decent mileage during the week. I picked up a nice used '09 Tacoma that was too bare bones for the old man who bought it new.

The truck didn't have cruise control on it and between the cost of a more loaded truck and this one without cruise I thought I could go without. Trouble is my right food would get heavy on the hiway and almost got a ticket (got a warning) so I looked around for a cruise control. I found a few universal types, but those you had to drill holes in the floor to pull the pedal, that sounds dangerous and would look ugly, especially that dash switch. I then found a cruise control that uses the original looking handle and connects in the wiring so the electronic throttle does the job like factory.

I paid about $225 for it at

with the parts and cluth switch this is the direct link.
works perfect, it has great instructions and was pretty easy to connect every thing. It looks 100% factory too.

Reply to
I'm Right