Dashboard, Glove Compartment Noise and Vibration

Hi-

I have heard that noisy and vibrating dashboards and glove compartments are common problems with a Toyota ( Regular Cab 2002) Tacoma . If that's true, could you tell me more about what I should do in order to rub out this annoying problem.

Again, thanks for you help on this matter.

-Oscar

Reply to
oscar jean

Good application for liquid nails!