Daytime running lights on a 02 Tundra ?

Just traded my 2000 tundra regular cab for a 2002 access cab .Is there a way to turn off rhe daytime running lights?Thanks.

Clifton Goode

My 2002 doesn't have DRL's.

Reply to
Offen Rong

Geeze, but I hate those things and may others do too. My dealer doused mine for free. Why not ask?

-paul

Reply to
Paul Cassel

Subject: 3.25 - I hate Daytime Running Lamps. Can I disconnect them ? (All)

Not unless you remove your Anti-Lock braking system. Just kidding. Actually, someone posted an unofficial fix in which the following was written in

"Tundras with DRL's have two gray electrical connectors located between the battery and the inner fender liner. One of these connectors is fastened to the fender liner and has two black wires leading to another component also fastened to the fender. Disconnect this one and your daylight running lights are inoperative. If you change your mind simply reconnect and you are back to stock."

The Tacoma Territory Off Roaders Associati> > Just traded my 2000 tundra regular cab for a 2002 access cab .Is

Reply to
talaub

Thanks for the info.

Clifton Goode