Dealer made it right

(don't put them away wet)

I wrote a while ago about the dealer replacing my rotors on my 4Runner & then "losing" the old ones that I wanted returned. Then a fiasco trying to get my calls returned. Finally I complained to the GM. They had a meet & decided to refund in full, $364.09, for parts & labour!

Reply to
DonLogan

In most states the shop must return any parts than were replaced, unless you sign off that they dispose of them. I don't know if they still do that, but if you request the old parts they must provide them.

Reply to
Joseph Wind

interesting, plead guilty!? I'm up in ON Canada but will check the law up here.

"Joseph W>In most states the shop must return any parts than were replaced, unless you

Reply to
DonLogan