Dodge trucks

Looking for a Dodge Dakota? Check out this auction site with only Dodge Dakotas and accessories. All bids can be made through this webpage directly to E-Bay.

Check it out! It's all Dodge, all the time!

Trucks, truck parts, and accessories, all on one page!

Stop in and place your bids today!

At least check it out! You may find something that you have been looking for!

shawassociates

Isn't Dodge about the worst truck on the market? ... All looks, no reliability.

Reply to
Phisherman

"bearman" found these unused words:

Dodge, mmm ... ain't they those funny things at the carnival?

Reply to
Sir F. A. Rien

I've had a Dakota since 1990 if I remember that far back correctly, the Club Cab, then the Quad cab, then the 4x4 Quad Cab - all were V6 or V8.

Never got to 60K without a new rear-end, new transmission (3 of them in the first quad), etc...

The thing I liked was they had enough power and they rode better than any other truck on the market.

Last year I traded my Quad 4x4 V8 Magnum Dakota in on a Toyota 4Runner Limited Edition 4x4. At first I didn't like the body roll (the Dakota had none or very little), but I like getting double the gas milegage, and like it even better now that we're over $3/gal.

I ended up buying a trailer to hual things in, and since I didn't haul often, the comfort of the Toyota 4Runner makes up everything that the Dakota Quad 4x4 had....

Reply to
Leythos