Drive indicator light

The "Drive" indicator light on my dashboard of an 03 Tundra suddenly went out. All the other indicator lights are working. Does this need attention? If so - is it expensive. This is the first time I have ever heard of such a problem.

Reply to
JOE QUEENAN

The Drive indicator or the Gear Selection indicator?

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

POINT OF ORDER It is a good idea to put a few carraige returns (stike the Enter Key a few times) between your thoughts and the thoughts of those that go before you.

In your post above, youi typedj in your reply on the OP's last line, making your line blend into his question.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

I'm not sure what you ment. It's the light on the dashboard between the speedometer and the fuel and voltage meters. The instruction book calls the lights the "Automatic Transmission Lights." Only the "D" light is out.

Reply to
JOE QUEENAN

It makes no sense to me. The same light that shows D also shows P, R, N, and the lower gears below D.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

This is a very common problem of Tuntdra/Sequoia. The light bulb is less than $5 a piece from dealer.

Reply to
harry