Drum Brakes locking up on a 86 PU/Hilux

I have an 86 Toyota 1/2 Ton PU/HiLux. The strangest thing is happening. I had a brake cylinder leak in the Left Rear wheel. After replacing the brake cylinder, cleaned out the brake fluid residue, and bleeding the brakes, it will lock up after a full stop going forward. To get out of the full lock up, I have to step on the gas to break the lock up and it will make a humming squeal before going forward. It is fine in Reverse after a full stop but not forward. The brake shoes and drum seem to be ok, and all the other parts in the brake assembly are seem ok. The parking brake cable seems to be working properly. I've disassembled the brake assembly a few times and greased the joints, to no avail.

I've only seen this happen when the parking brake cable broke on Toyota Corolla. The temporary remedy was to engage and release parking brake to release the lock, then it can go forward. After replacing the parking brake cable it was fine.

Anyone have any ideas?

Reply to
Rastamon