Dyna Truck Wheel Bearing Service Interval ??

I've got a Toyota Coaster Bus, 2007 model. As far as I can tell it has the same running gear as a Toyota Dyna Truck.

Anyone have any ideas as to what the wheel bearing service interval is? The service manual and owners manual cover everything but the wheel bearing inspect / grease repack times.

Other vehicles seem to be 50000miles / 60000kms. I'm not sure if this would apply to the Coaster / Dyna.

Any advice appreciated.

Reply to
Dennis