ECT switch

I know the switch controls the transmission shifting, but if I leave it on all the time, will the transmission be damaged or worn excessively?

Reply to
Brenda Ferrell

------------ Al ( snipped-for-privacy@hboss.net)

Please Note: In my attempt to avoid spammers, if you email me you will be sent an automated message to which you have to reply to once. After that you'll be able to email me, hassle free. If you don't reply to my automated "reply if you're not a spammer" message, I may never get your email. Thx.

Reply to
HBoss

As it raises the rpm shift points, you will lose mpg.

It will also down shift more often and keep the engine at a higher rpm except at top gear.

On Tue, 08 Jul 2003 23:36:06 GMT, HBoss found these unused words floating about:

Reply to
J. A. Mc.