Electrical - Sound Familiar?

86 4Runner electrical problem. Could be hard to diagnose and hoping this is a common problem.

Problem just started... Truck blows 15AMP fuse for circuit that runs all dash lights, auto shifter lights, and rear tail lights (brake lights work as do rear turn signals, go figure). The headlights work fine and so do the turn signals on the front bumper. The front corner turn signal lamps aren't working at all - fuse replaced or not. Need a better clarification, let me know, I'll reword it. Any ideas?

Mike

Reply to
Lane

My 76 is quite a bit older, but had the same problem. Does this only happen after using reverse? On mine it was the reverse lighting switch on the tranny that had gone bad. Took me a little while to figure it out. Yout front turm signal lights are probably a different problem.

max-income

Reply to
max-income