Exhaust Systems and Headers for an '85 4x4 Pickup?

I want to install a performance exhaust and header on my carburated (22r) 1985 4x4 Toyota Pickup. Does any one have any brand recommendations?

Thanks, Anders

Reply to
Anders

Here's what I did with mine:

You might check with a local custom exhaust shop and see what they can build for you, probably cost less than an aftermarket cat-back system.

Reply to
Roger Brown