Factory Service Manuals

Does anyone know if there is another source besides Toyota for their factory service manuals? Thanks.

Reply to
Michael Bilderback

Here are some ideas:

Roger Brown

Both new (03/04) and used ones frequently are on ebay. Even $50 for a used one is better than $130 for new.

Reply to
Wolfgang

Here is a copy of the 02 factory manual in pdf.....

dave89144

I saw paper manuals for $130, and the techinfo site seems to be having issues with PDF downloads.

If anyone has the manuals on CD for a 2002 4x4 V6 tacoma xtracab, I'd love to hear where else I can get one.

Reply to
TF