farewell to the group

well my truck wouldnt pass WV inspection due to my custom Bullbar... and it would have been way too much work to make it legal, so i had to get rid of the old gal, so i wont be coming into aatt anymore but you might catch me in the celica group as i traded the truck for a 94 celica GT,,, id like to thank everyone that has helped me.

i hope everyone has a great time with their yota's

farewell, matthew mason

Reply to
Pop-N-Fresh