Four Speakers on Regular Cab Models

Hello-

I have a Toyota (2002) Regular Cab Model with (OEM) Deluxe 3-in-1 AM/FM Cassette/CD with (four speakers on Regular Cab Models.)

The audio sound from these four speakers are heard from the two sides of the truck, each door having one big and little speaker. The audio sound quality is definitely not heard from a higher platform, such as a dashboard or ceiling, etc.

Any advice, suggestions, reccomendations for improving the audio sound system will be absolutely fantastic.

Thanks in advance for your help.

-Jean

Reply to
oscar jean

Tilt the seat forward. Look where the seat belts come out of the reel there is a small (2inch by 3inch) snap off cover. Look in, and up. There are two wires on each side. Guess what, rear speaker wires ready to go. If you want the color codes for polarity let me know.

PJ

Reply to
P J

Add some Pioneer TS-TRX40's from

Im Right

You wouldn't happen to somehow be affiliated with said purveyor of mobile audio, would you?

I'm starting to get a little suspicious, frankly. Every time somebody mentions Crutchfield - and you're the first person I've *ever seen* that had anything bad to say about them - you pipe right in with a denigratory remark ("Crotchfeel?" Elegant. Very elegant.) and an ad for some outfit I've never heard of that doesn't even have its own ecommerce server.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, per se. I don't have one either. But I have difficulty believing that the two companies are directly comparable. You get what you pay for. Does your recommended retailer have a

*toll-free* install helpline? Free shipping on orders over $200? Gift certificates for recommending a friend? Package deals when you buy a head unit and speakers at the same time? Free detailed instructions with pictures on how to install your purchase in your specific vehicle, along with free mounting brackets and wiring harness adapters? Will they do a warranty swap for you, or do they hand you off to the manufacturer as soon as the check clears? Do they have a website with install and car stereo tips, and that will tell you exactly how hard something will be to install in your particular car?

I'm amazed, to be honest, that Crutchfield isn't *more* expensive, considering what you get. I'd pay a little extra for service like that: instead, their prices are extremely competitive compared to big-box stores. Your recommended outfit may beat them by five bucks here or ten bucks there, but that's not *even* a consideration, so far as I'm concerned. And let's not even talk about selection.

Incidentally, I was going to try to compare prices on your recommended speakers, but... I couldn't find 'em on their site. Search engine didn't get a match. A lot of clicking around failed to find them. Oh, well.

Dreamer

"P J " wrote in news:J6WWb.12537$ snipped-for-privacy@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net:

So where do the speakers mount?

Reply to