Front License Plate Bracket for 02 Rav4?

I recently moved to Texas and I need to install a license plate on the front of my '02 Rav4. There are 2 rather large holes in the front bumper. I asked the dealership and they gave me a couple of bolts and told me that was all I needed. Is there a bracket available for the front plate or at least some clips that I can thread the bolts into?

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks, JLMyers

Reply to
Jim Myers

They sell those universal license plate brackets at wal-mart for about 2 or 3 bucks. I bought one my Tacoma.

Reply to
Brian