FS: 1988 Toyota 4Runner V6 SR5 (Parts/Vehicle)

I have for sale either for individual parts or the whole vehicle. It's a

1988 Toyota 4Runner with 397000km on the body and about 130,000 on a rebuilt engine. The front windshield and roof were damaged by 3 ice chunks that flew off a transport. As stated before the Engine was just installed May 2005, the Clutch (LUK) was installed Dec 2003, Tires (BFGoodrich Radial Log Trail T/A P225/75R15) in Dec. 2005, Complete new brakes (calipers, rotors, pads) Summer of 2004. All Toyota OEM parts were used for replacements. Body in original yet amazing condition. Rust proofed every year. Oil changes every 5000km, Tailgate in great shape. Power Windows, Power locks, cruise. 5 Speed Manual transmission. 6 Cylinder. If interested in the whole vehicle please contact me ASAP as if I get offers for parts I will start to strip it. Make me an offer. All receipts available. Mechanically the vehicle is great. For more info either email me (remove the NO SPAM from the address) or call George 519-574-3922 (Kitchener, Ontario).

Pictures available here

Reply to
Curious George