{{ FS }} Brake Pads for PreRunner

I have a set of brake pads for a 1999 through 2004 PreRunner (2WD) and 4WD Tacoma trucks, except the 2004 4WD Ext. Cab with V6 motor.

They are the Raybestos PG Plus, P/N PGD799M, semi metalic pads.

Verify the application with your local parts house.

I bought these pads because Toyota said I needed them, but when I opened my truck, the pads that were on it still had about 60% of their remaining life. The truck was creamed by an errant driver before the need to install these parts came back around.

E-mail me offline if you are interested.

jdstrickland01 at verizon dot net

Reply to
Jeff Strickland