Geocaching

Whle living in LV, I planted some moderately hard ones ...

Check

Ludlow Silver Lake Borate Cottonwood Canyon Tecopa Gerstly

Turned them over to other 'cachers' when I left so they should still be 'active'.

One good thing about the Toyotas, they DO get you there!

Reply to
Sir F. A. Rien

I suspect this was posted in the wrong newsgroup by accident. By the way, check out my extreme GeoCache "Try to Ignore the Vultures." Damn few people have had the courage to visit the cache.

Reply to
Desertphile