Good manual

I just found out that Haynes does not make a book for a 2002 Tacoma. Besides the one that came with my truck, are there any good books/manuals for a 2002 Tacoma? Also I have been offroading a couple of times and I can hear lots of squeaks coming from under my truck, besides grease is there a spray that will take care of this? Thanks.

Reply to
Mike Faust

The Factory Service Manual is the best:

-- Roger