grille guards?

Looking for a good guard for the front of my tacoma. Maybe mount a couple lights on as well. What are some you have found to be well made?

Saw the Downey website one and it looks nice but looking for other options.

Reply to
Steve Grammer

Steve, I really like the UB grille/brush guard that I ordered from dealsofsteel.com via eBay. I got a good price on it from eBay and it really looks good on my '02 Tacoma. They processed the order fast and shipping was very quick. Mike

Reply to
Mike the Cop