Headache Rack?

I need a headache rack for my 2007 Tacoma. The bed and rails seem to be mostly plastic. What does one attach it to nowadays? Does anyone make a headache rack that will work on these newer beds?

Thanks

Jay Cups

Reply to
JayCups

I don't have a headache rack, but I do have a Thule Xsporter ladder rack on my '05. The Xsporter attaches to the factory bed channel rails using the $40 Thule XK-1 "Tacoma Kit".

The XK-1 could very well be modified to attach something like a Back Rack, with a bit of thought. I've had several hundred pounds of rough hardwood planks on the Xpsporter, the Toyota channel rails didn't flinch.

Reply to
B A R R Y