Help replacing a bed on 88 4x4

My son just emptied his bank account on a 1988 4x4 Standard Cab. He then forgot to put the emergency brake on while in the driveway, and his "new" truck found the big rock at the bottom of our driveway. Needless to say, the smittybuilt bumper and the bed are wasted. Everything else seems to be in working order. I need hel in finding a place to best get a new bed for the truck. I am near the sacramento area. Any pointers on places that I can get a bed (pick-n-pull, junkyard, etc. is fine) I just want one in good shape. We'll get the car painted after the repairs are done.

Any and all poitners are appreciated.

Phil

Reply to
Phil Cox

Here is a site that lists some salvage yards with Toyota parts.

Good hunting

-- Jarhead

Reply to
Jarhead

Being on West Coast you probably hace a chance of finding a non-rusted one --- East Coast --- forget it! Did you try

in Rancho Cordova? That would be for a used one not a new one.

Reply to
Wolfgang

Go to

in the forsale section. A lady in Cali. was selling one just last night.

Reply to
Chris