Highlander mini-radiator

While waxing my Highlander I spotted a small radiator recessed in a scoop under the front left side (driver side). What is it used for and what happens if it gets clogged by mud or bugs or is cover by debis such as paper or a plastic bag often found along the roads. Could it become blocked with ice? When driving what indiation would I get?

Reply to
Mr. Extra

Mr. Extra

This is the oil cooler for your tow package. It aids the auto tranny.

Reply to
MDT Tech®

Reply to
Mr. Extra