Horn relay 94 toyota pickup sr5

Need to know the location and what it looks like. My horn died and I am being led in this direction to have a look at it.

Thanks

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4073 (20090513) __________

myizronu2

database 4073 (20090513) __________

L/H side kickpanel, pull it down. you will see the fuse block mounted there. On the forward side of that fuseblock you will find the relay hanging. On my truck, water from a broken door seal traveled down and filled that relay causing corrosion and it was exceptionally tough to break loose. Mine is a 93 Toyota pickup, SR5 with a V-6 and I am going to guess yours is the same.

Reply to
Oldphart