How to post my schematics

Attn: BUBBA 1,Bruce Bergman, Free Spirit, will. scott randolph. I am new to computing & would like advice on how to post my recently made schematics so you guys can see the modifications that you guys were interestd in concerning the homemade preoiler system I made if you can recall the thread or you can go to google archives to refresh. Look under continuation homemade preoiler etc. I recently made drawings which are really not very professional but I've just had brain surgery & lost a lot of my coordination. I then had the drawings scanned & put on floppy discs so I can now send them as attachments to e mail. I would like to post them somehow for all to see or you could each contact me with your e mail addreses & I could send them to you indvidually. Somebody tellme how to do it best. So a narrative of how to accomplish this by posting on this newsgroup or individually is the question that I have & how to do it that would be the best way? I think the newsgroup prohibits diagrams to be posted because I've never seen a diagram in all my lurking over the last few years. Am I correct in my assumption?

So I need guidance on how to accomplish if any of you are still interested in my homemade preoiler system details, either post here or contact me individually. I hope I don't get chastized for this but it is the only way I could think of contacting you guys.

Reply to
The Donajkowski's

Does your ISP give you a "Free 10 Mb Homepage"? Almost all do. They also usually have a homepage assembly program, or you can get all the files together and the call the Tech Support people at your ISP - they can walk you through the rest in about 10 minutes.

Basically, you write the code for the "index.htm" main page, type in a few lines of reference text to tell people where they are and how to contact you, and put a link to the picture files.

If you do it by hand, a plain black-and-white page with no fancy backgrounds doesn't have to be any more complex (or longer) than typing out the text in these posts, with a few [tags] on the different sections. You can add the counters and graphics later.

I wonder if... Yeah, they've probably already published an "HTML Coding for Dummies" or "Homepage Writing for Dummies" book that can walk you through it. Check around.

-->--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman