How well does the new 245 V6 tow?

Hello, I am selling my 2000 Tundra tommorow and Im looking at a LWB V6. I noticed the new V6 has as much hp as my V8. I was going to be towing a

6 x12 trailor with a commercial ztr and was wondering how well they towed. I wanted another access cab (even though mine has to have a brake job every 2 thousand miles and tires balanced every week). but its not no where near what I can afford for a new one. The price I got on a reg cab was around 16000 and 17600 for a reg cab V8, 22000 for a new access cab. Funny thing was the dealer offered me 4200 trade for my 93 nissan with a bad tranny but only 7200 for my 2000 rotor warping Tundra. I want to get rid of these 2 dollaring me to death trucks and get one with a warranty. Any comments from other 05 owners? My brother has an 02 Tundra with zero problems but you could not give me another 2000 model/
Reply to
specman1

Tows my toys to the desert just fine

2005 tacoma Dbl Cab TRD#3