hybrid

hybrid Did enybody heard eny news about hybrid highlander

Reply to
Anita

all i know is i passed one yesterday because it was slow. or mabye it was the driver. either way i flipped him off.

Reply to
ThoseWhoHatedMeCreatedMe

So, if I catch you speeding and I don't like it, it's ok if I flip you off? davidj92

Reply to
davidj92

you dont know how shit is in hawaii. we dont have 2 lane roads.... lots of roads have 1 lane...... like... one lane, cars have to pull over and get off to let people by... the guy was going 40 in a 55 zone... in broad day light... if you wanna flip me off, thats fine. I dont care. I speed. I admit it.

Reply to
ThoseWhoHatedMeCreatedMe

I don't have to know shit about Hawaii to know that there is no reason for you to be able to drive any way you choose and someone else can't. The world doesn't have to conform to your standards and has a right to drive any way that is reasonable and you don't have to like it, only accept it. Admitted, driving too slow can be dangerous but according to your statement he was doing 40 in a 55, I don't believe that was a 1 lane road, but could still be dangerous, i.e. obstructing the flow of traffic. Now, here you come, speeding on an alledged 1 lane road with your finger in the air... Quite the picture. davidj92

Reply to
davidj92

Reply to
Bob Palmer

I admit I am going to die young. I have a ZX12R super bike and its bored to 1.427 liters (with the stroker kit) and has all govoners disabled... i however, do not have high stress, and am not a smoker. number 3 is right though, sorta.

Reply to
ThoseWhoHatedMeCreatedMe

"ThoseWhoHatedMeCreatedMe" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

We can hope.