I just joined the club!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I just purchased my first toyota truck today.

The "boy" in me has just become a "MAN".

Alright......it's a used Tacoma but I am still proud.....

Reply to
pastjemeco

On Thu, 17 Nov 2005 18:27:21 -0500, "pastjemeco" found these unused words floating about:

What's wrong with a -used- ... at least you're getting -smart- !!!

Reply to
J. A. Mc.

Good for you. I hope you enjoy many trouble free miles.

Cheri

Reply to
Cheri

I recently got a 90 4runner, 164000 and I'm lovin it! Though its not my first, it certainly won't be my last but Toyota will be my only!

Searcher

Reply to
Searcher1

You wont go back, Im on my forth 4runner. Lastest one the best V6 and very tidy.

Reply to
Scotty

Yep, I'm in too, sort of. Bought my wife a 1994 pickup with 149,000 on the clock and she is liking it.

miked

Reply to
vwtopdown

No surprise to me at all. Let me quote an old Toyota commercial from the

70's , it went, " Get your hands on a Toyota - you'll never let go" , I know I wont. Scott
Reply to
zonie