Impressive Tacomas ...

Yo,

Over the weekend, I test drove a bevy of '90s Tacomas (looking for a kid car so he can haul his dirtbike and not wreck my Tundra in the process) that included accumulated mileage ranges of 24,000 mi. to 224,000 mi. What impressed me the most was the '97 with dang near a quarter million miles on it felt just as strong and solid as the ones with only a quarter of that or less! No squeaks, rattles, shimmies or smoke. I'm impressed and looking forward to getting that much and more out of the Tundra!! Didn't make an offer on any of them, it's early in the hunt ...

Good lookin' to ya, VLJ

--

Reply to
vlj

I agree. But they do break like any machine. Where's the 1990 with 24k miles?

My problem is I can't get myself to take the new Tacoma into the mud. It's so new and shiny. I could use another 1990 regular cab 4wd. Kind of silly, isn't it. At 24k miles, I'd buy a second.

Reply to
Alex