In 4wd - electrical power fade 84' Yoda

Here in the Northwest we get snow. I had the 4wd engaged, as I was heading up a long driveway the trucks head lights started to dim and the engine felt like it was lossing power. Now this has never happened before. The truck's alternator is charging, I also noticed that the alt charging meter in the truck did spike down and does go down once in awhile,this only seems to happen once the 4wd is engaged. when it's in 2wd it's fine. Any comments would be helpful.

Reply to
pacaguy

Mike, Thanks for the info I'll be checking the alternator and the engine mounts along with a harness inspection.

-Greg

Reply to
pacaguy