Inner door panel removal?

I have a 1999 Tacoma two wheel drive extended cab pickup.

There is some rain getting into the cab via the driver side door. It is pretty clear that it is due to a gap in the plastic that should seal the inner openings to the door.

I would like to fully remove the door panel without breaking anything. Any tips on procedure or manuals that cover this?

Thanks.

Reply to
Doug Herr

Doug,

I haven't actually bought a Hayne's manual because they don't have one for my 2004 4Runner, so I can't be totally certain that door panel disassembly is covered, but here's the one that covers your truck:

"Toyota Tacoma, 4Runner and T100: Tacoma Automotive Repair Manual: Models Covered: 2wd and 4WD Toyota Tacoma (1995 Thru 2000), 4runner (1996 Thru

2000)"

ISBN: 1563923807 Format: Paperback, 414pp Pub. Date: May 2001 Publisher: Haynes Publications Inc Series: Haynes Automotive Repair Manuals Series

It's available at Barnes and Noble for around $19.00.

Hope this helps, Darryl R.

Reply to
DarrylR