Install Daytime Running Light Module

I want to install DRL's on three vehicles ('95 Camry, '96 Ford Escort & '97

4Runner) and am looking for recommendations on a module. I remember a (Toyota) 4WD web site post that used a GM module that was compatible with the Toyota wiring controls but I can't find it.

Some wanted features are a delay (30 seconds +/-) to turn on the DRL, using high beam at 50% voltage, ability to disable.

I appreciate your thoughts.

PFB Phoenix, AZ

Reply to
Paul Blomberg