intermittent clock

97 tacoma

digital clock is intermittent. the display, that is..........it keeps time just fine.

i can thump it and it will show me the time for awhile.......accurately.

goes blank and stays that way.......but still keeps great time!!!!!

so???

Reply to
buggle

98 tacoma......been doing the exact same thing for years.....time is fine, display rarely comes on, I live with it just like the fuel gauge problem
Reply to
Grip