It looks too good to be true

I see an item on Ebay called a "Toyota Pickup Truck PRO Performance Speed Chip Module" that claims BENEFITS:

- Gain up to 10-20 Hp

- Torque increases up to 10lb/ft

- Improved throttle response

It is Ebay Item #7939038764 if you'd like to check it yourself. This sounds like something that I'd like to try if I can hear any good reports from actual users or quit thinking about if it turns out to be bullshit. Anybody have any experience with these items? TIA Jerry

PS If you'd like to respond via e:mail just take the zero out of my return address. jj

Reply to
Jerry

I was wondering the same thing. In fact I emailed someone who bought one fom this guy last month to see how it works. I sent the email last night - I'll post the answer if I get one.

Reply to
YSGI

IF it works as described, and IF their dyno graph is true, then it causes a power loss below 3900 rpm. How useful is that for your driving>

Ken

Jerry wrote:

Reply to
Ken Shelton