Keyless entry or not?

I purchased a 1995 4-Runner SR5 about three months ago. They told me that it had a keyless entry, but when I went to pick it up, they couldn't find the remote. Then the salesman told me that it wasn't keyless entry. (I got the feeling that he didn't know for sure.)

Where do I look on the truck to see if it has keyless entry? It has automatic locks.

If it does infact have keyless entry, how can I get a remote for it?

Thanks,

Kirk

Reply to
kirk_

On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 19:20:30 -0400, "kirk_" found these unused words floating about:

Did they tell you or list it on the vehicle information sheet (you kept, hopefully)?

Keyless entry AFAIK 'requires' the alarm system - do you have that?

Reply to
J. A. Mc.

Take your truck to your local dealer and politely ask a service advisor to check a service called dealer daily. They will be able to run a report with your VIN showing every factory option the vehicle came with

Reply to
qslim