LANDCRISER WAGON $9000

My (fastidious) mechanic is selling his landcruiser wagon. I would buy it, but a little low on cash right now. It's very modified, but very streetable. A good everyday driver.

1984, don't know the miles. Not mint, but extremely nice, especially for that year. Don't auto reply, it's not my vehicle. He's selling because he bought a newer L.C. wagon. Ask for Dave (not Kim, she doesn't want to sell) at 509-665-0438. Located in Washington state.

-Rick

Reply to
Sbtypesetter