Landcruiser water leak

Co-worker has a 92 Landcruiser w/ sunroof.

He has been complaining of a wet driver floorboard area. An internet search suggests that the drain for the sunroof might be the culprit. Any concurrence within this group?

If so, does anyone have any insights into clearing the drain?

Or, any other suggestions as to the cause? (shot-in-the-dark question)

Rick

As a PS - any good LC links to share?

Reply to
pray4surf

Compressed air is a good way to do it. An easy way to tell is open the sunroof and poor a small amount of water in the front corner of the sunroof well area and make sure it drains out on the ground. Sometimes crud builds up in there, and a small shot from an air blower will take care of it. Ask a tech nicely at your local dealer and they should give you a quick blast.

Reply to
qslim

I have a similar problem, but with a 01 LC. Due to the almost week long rains we had here in California. The rear area is wet. The seals along the rear hatch seem to be fine, but I'm wondering if anyone else experienced this problem.

Reply to
Joseph Wind