Last year for 4-Runner with manual transmission??

Looking for a new 4-Runner. Can't get a new 2005 4-Runner with a manual transmission. Anyone know what year and models of the 4-Runner were the last to be made with a manual transmission?? If anyone knows

- which one was the best?? - Thanx Ken

Reply to
ken859

2000 was the last year with the manual option. That's why we haven't replaced our SR5 with a newer one.
Reply to
Actual Size