late model pu

I want to purchase a late model pu that is good on gas and dependable. I have found several models of toyota sr series for sale.leaning towards a 4x4 with the 2.4 engine.

86 and 87 models with around 180k extra cab or not? Can someone please tell me the difference in those models and perhaps the best bang for the buck.

What is a reasonable price to pay,as they seem to go from high end to low.

Thanks in advance for any help,email me direct if you like.

Reply to
bushdoctor48

driven several older yotas... my personal favorite and the one i currently owwn is a 1990 toyota 4x4 with a shortbed and a regular cab... i get like 27-28mpg... and its been a dream... it has 170k on it.... runs great

Reply to
Pop-N-Fresh