Leaf springs

Ok, this is my first post, but I really need help.

Details

My truck:

1998 Toyota Tacoma (well duh) Limited Edition (just the paint scheme as far as I can tell) Standard Cab 4x4 2.7L Inline 4

My Problem: One of the leafs in the passenger side leaf springs has broken.

My possible sollution: Found a set of Leaf springs (both sides) from a 1999 Toyota Tacoma TRD V6 Extended cab for a really good price. However I'm not totally sure they will fit my truck.

I have been looking for OEM part numbers to cross refference to see if they are the same part number but have had no luck.

Anyone have any information that may help me. Simple yes or no will help immensely.

Thanks, Amos B.

Reply to
Amos B

Should be similar, measure the eye-eye length and the placement of the center pin, if the same, they will fit. Should all be the same width spring and the same spring hanger and shackle bolts.

Reply to
Roger Brown