Limited slip diff in Tundra?

I am looking at a Tundra Access Cab V6 SR5 2wd with seemingly all the options. Someone asked me if it had Posi (which I assume he meant limited slip differential). He said that I would be sorry if it didn't.

The Toyota site says that it is available on V8 models, but there was another package that was V8 that I do have.

Is limited slip available on a V6 model?

Reply to
j.carlson1

I think it's only on the TRD models.

--- Rich